[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - My new PA

My new PA

Tested & Approved. Gear that makes the cut. Recommend or inquire. If you wanna use it, chances are, somebody has abused it.

My new PA

Postby mistertroll » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:29 am

Went to Opening Bell Coffee tonight, the coffee shop where I have played the open mic for several years, and hosted for a while.

The owner, Pascale, was all excited about her new PA system, which is way better than the old one.

She asked me if I wanted the old one. I asked her how much she wanted for it, and she said, "Oh, you can have it..."

http://www.musiciansnews.com/live_sound ... were.shtml

It has two blown channels, but how many do I need?
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Re: My new PA

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:05 am

she give ya speakers too troll?

good deal! if she didn't give ya speakers, just take a sharp penknife and cut all the strands of the positive feed to them but one or two ... so it crackles a little ... and say "oh that's the voice coil pascale, I could probably fix that but it'd cost about 75 bucks in parts"
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby mistertroll » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 am

No speakers, but I do get a (crappy) monitor. I already have a powered monitor, so now all I need is a pair of speakers.

Better than nothing...

mistertroll

Postby charvie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

That's pretty cool troll, free is good.
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby stephen » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 am

I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Postby mistertroll » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:53 am

Stephen, I've made it a point not to respond to your posts to avoid the appearance of feeding the fire.

I have no interest in having anything to do with you in any way, shape, manner, or form. Thanks for your generous offer, but no.

mistertroll

Return to Gear