Can a review be deleted?

This forum is for reviewees and reviewers and all comers to discuss various aspects of Audiopolis reviews. (contribute at your own risk and be sure to actually DO official AP.org reviews!)

Can a review be deleted?

Postby mistertroll » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:01 am

After reviewing a tune, I realized I had an audio problem and wasn't hearing everything that was going on. Therefore, my review is a crock.

I tried to send an informative and apologetic message to the band member, but get a "member does not exist" note. It's our newest member, venuseuphoria. Can anything be done about this?
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Re: Can a review be deleted?

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:52 pm

mistertroll wrote:After reviewing a tune, I realized I had an audio problem and wasn't hearing everything that was going on. Therefore, my review is a crock.

I tried to send an informative and apologetic message to the band member, but get a "member does not exist" note. It's our newest member, venuseuphoria. Can anything be done about this?

well .... this brings up a problem for the pairing song troll. I could delete it but I don't know what will become of the other review and how it interacts with the system to be broken up.

I'd rather just edit your review as you see fit. the easiest part to edit is the most important part, the scores. if you PM me what you recall, or if you don't recall the questions, I can PM them to you and you in turn give me back the scores ... the harder part is editing the written portion - tho it can be done ....

what do you wanna do?

as well, I'm gonna say loud and clear that this is a one off job. not gonna set precedents like this. these things happen and we can't be manually tweaking stuff for other reasons ... so, one off it is. special favor for troll cus he's done so much for us ...
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Re: Can a review be deleted?

Postby Starsky » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:01 pm

handled.
Starsky

Return to Audiopolis Reviews Discussions (Waggers and slaggers)