Discuss this Review

This forum is for reviewees and reviewers and all comers to discuss various aspects of Audiopolis reviews. (contribute at your own risk and be sure to actually DO official AP.org reviews!)

Discuss this Review

Postby Starsky » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 am

If you see your user name on a post in this forum and you're wondering why, it's probably because you've clicked the link on a review received page that says "Discuss This Review". If you didn't actually want to do this - maybe you should pay closer attention to what you do online or lay off the tequila and painkillers. (and band admins - don't give your PW to your drummer, we all know you should never allow them to speak, type or share bodily fluids with people you care about, don't hate or haven't met) If you did, and you were wondering what would happen - well, this is it.

Speak your mind regarding the particular review you are interested in talking about or for any of the reviews of that particular song of yours.

BTW - never PM me to complain about anything. Or tell me you like my hair or ask me to take a paternity test. I don't return calls and I'm not to blame for anything. What part of the STOP sign on my avatar didn't you quite understand?

I'd give a big BS disclaimer about the content of this forum now but frankly, I just don't care enough to bother. We have a TOS, do all a favor and read it. Memorize it and understand that it means none of the staff here is responsible for anything anywhere at any time. For any reason. Don't ask us to delete posts and don't expect us to spank anyone outside of our own bedroom or secret dungeon. Especially, don't expect us to agree with you if you're just on a whingefest cus somebody dissed your widdle song in a review.

On the other hand, if you want to donate large amounts of cash to our cause - or copious amounts of legal spirits or recreational mind altering substances to our persons - just post a link to a user name and we'll get back to you.
Starsky

Return to Audiopolis Reviews Discussions (Waggers and slaggers)