[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Where do you push videos to get good views

Where do you push videos to get good views

Business related issues revolving around Independent Music.

Where do you push videos to get good views

Postby DeathChamberzMusic » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 pm

I really push in multple forums that i stay in what other types are there

DeathChamberzMusic

Re: Where do you push videos to get good views

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:21 pm

hey man .... seems to me that you'd be best off pushing your youtube subscriber list. you have over 37K vid views but only less than 1% of them have signed up to follow you.

which means you're probably not being seen by your potential fans so much ... or possibly, your music or video isn't hitting home with those who are potentially your fans. frankly, this current vid and song aren't viral material. you do have some good songs - promote those. don't go with quantity, go with quality. only put your best foot forward. if some potential fans see a vid or hear a song that isn't your best, that's the last thing they'll think of you.

use your existing subscriber list and be cool with them - and push your best. it's gotta be them that pass you around in forums and on the social networking sites. you can't do that yourself.

and improve the songs. I personally really think you do need to follow up with what I think is your idea that you'd like to be hooked up with a rock band doing your music. which might just be retro cool. back in the day, RUN DMC didn't just rejuvenate aerosmith, they helped DMC find a new audience. with the melody in the hip hop, like you got. it's a match made on the streets. right now, you're simply one of the many .... rap is over 30 now. who's gonna lead the retro redux? is jakob ready to rock that world?
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Return to The Biz