[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - I D Dog Double Dare You to Play a Game of Pretend

I D Dog Double Dare You to Play a Game of Pretend

Business related issues revolving around Independent Music.

Re: I D Dog Double Dare You to Play a Game of Pretend

Postby Steve Soucy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 am

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Krispy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Steve Soucy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 am

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Stevo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:30 am

Stevo

Postby Mark Kaufman » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 pm

If you ever compile a complete list, it will be jam-packed with contradictions.

There is no piece of good career advice that will work for all...in fact, the exact opposite approach might work best for one person over another, depending on the person.

Maybe the best advice of all is to doggedly seek knowledge about anything you desire...we all filter information in our own way, but it can't hurt to find as much as possible to send through that filter.
Mark Kaufman

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Prunes!
Jay

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Attachments
preview.png
preview.png (1.76 KiB) Viewed 6886 times
Prunes!
Jay

Postby Steve Soucy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Steve Soucy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:21 pm

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Mark Kaufman » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:02 pm

I like putting the editing in the hands of the user. For example, I like the convenience of being able to update the latest version of a song in the original post, saving readers a long slog through the thread. Or fixing a rewritten lyric. Stuff like that. I really don't care if people type one thing then go back and change it. If they ever played games with me, I'd place them on Ignore and move on. But then again, I'm in the minority on that one, so I accept why it is the way it is--I don't carry psychic wounds inflicted by self-editing villains at other bulletin boards.
Mark Kaufman

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:42 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Steve Soucy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 pm

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Prunes!
Jay

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Prunes!
Jay

PreviousNext

Return to The Biz