[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - An analysis of today's hit songs.

An analysis of today's hit songs.

Business related issues revolving around Independent Music.

Re: An analysis of today's hit songs.

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Prunes!
Jay

Postby Steve Soucy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Krispy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

That's an octopus.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Steve Soucy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:59 pm

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Steve Soucy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 pm

closest I could find on short notice

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 pm

it IS paranoia saucy. YOUR paranoia. nearly never can anyone carry on a conversation with you where the same opinion isn't held where you don't claim you're misunderstood or being attacked in some fashion. then you follow it all up with your proclamation of being bulletproof.

and if you have such difficulty gathering your thoughts in the relaxed pressure free environment of your keyboard, who'd be able to believe you'd be able to actually have an actual conversation in real time? whether in video format or face to face? I certainly get the feeling that certain people here are probably equally "quick" in person as they are in text. I know I am. I think jay is. kim is. etc.

the assumption that you are more prone to real discussion in person is ludicrous in my opinion. I'll guess that your manner is exactly the same - and based on diversion, reflection (and not self reflection), faux naivety and the jitterbug. to sum it up, some people claim that when the going gets tough, the tough get going - for you, when the going gets tough, you post an unrelated video and claim superior armor capability.

how could you be more interesting in person or in live video? or even choreographed video? cus this continuous MO of yours is monotonous and extremely inane and boring.

and these are not tentacles flailing about .... these are observations based on your lack of actual interaction in discussions where you obviously feel you have something to say (cus you post).

I know you're not gonna actually respond to me here - that's fine. I've learned that it's not within your character to do so. but you are, as always, given the opportunity.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Steve Soucy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Thank you again for your critique of my personality. You're really helping...

:hammer:

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:06 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:20 am

You are a bit weird though Sauce. Probably why you like it here.
Krispy

Postby pharquartt » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby Krispy » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 am

Krispy

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Prunes!
Jay

Postby jaymz » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 pm

You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order!
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Krispy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 pm

You're dated.
Krispy