[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Chaos...

Chaos...

The old AudioRefugee Review Forum - where we kept the fire burning for a few years while we were building the Audiopolis Review System and website.

Chaos...

Postby nunani » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 pm

(see admin edit note below)

Hello Friends, I has been working on chaos lately! So, I'm here at forum to be heard. Be my guest and feel free to do review! Thanks!

:thumb:

Last edited by cjdenecia on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: because of starsky's attempts to help the ol' gal nork, this song isn't available on this player at this time.
losing signal...-.::_signal amps ready to engage.-:__
nunani

Re: Chaos...

Postby steban » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Nunani,is this a new mix from what I reviewed already?
steban

Postby nunani » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 pm

nunani

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby steban » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 pm

I ask because I hear the new electronic version when I listen to the song I reviewed in the contest. Perhaps the piano version was overwritten?

I like this version better, and so the review I gave you may be too harsh for the song someone might now hear as I generally like this version.

Maybe this is due to the song sharing the exact same title and all...
steban

Postby nunani » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Why not just review Chaos here by old way, where reviewer knows who is behind the sound...
Chaos is Chaos... With piano, with electronic or whatever It wants!

Chaos treats to you respectfully, showing this performance, please, try It with respect, I guess Chaos deserves it...
nunani

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby nunani » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Thanks for nothing Chupita Juanita! see you in the other side... not exactly in BRS :thumb:

We do not change the name of Chaos only because BRS Doesn´t accept a new performance, version with the same name. Is sad for us cannot share and is sad for Audiopolis reject a good work. But, no problem, I guess everything can be solved just erasing the song from the site!
Please delete Chaos from Audiopolis servers! We uploaded new Chaos just to share with community and to read some reviews, but, like reviews were not possible at this time, please delete it... or please, explain to us how can we delete new Chaos.

Anyways, if somebody wants review this song, here is for your pleasure... until It disappear.

Pd. Thanks Steban for your new review. At least a couple of lines saying this new Chaos is better for you means a lot for us.
nunani

Postby Krispy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:05 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Starsky » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 am

Starsky

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby nunani » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 pm

hum..

Thanks.!
nunani

Return to REVIEWS! (Pre-Audiopolis Review System Days)