[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - http://www.speedtest.net/

http://www.speedtest.net/

A place to help the technically inept among us with computer issues, equipment problems, or even website difficulties. If you can offer help, please speak up!

Postby mistertroll » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Tests internet download and upload speed of your connection.

I'm downloading at 27.13 MB/s, and uploading at 0.97 MB/s, which according to them is way better than the average ISP.

I don't know enough about this stuff for it to be meaningful to me, but it's kinda fun, and I figure the more I play with it and discuss it, the more I'll understand.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Re: http://www.speedtest.net/

Postby sujith34 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:21 pm

My speed result is,download=1.09Mbps and my upload=0.87Mbps and i check my speed from and the reason why im using this speed checker is that i dont have flash to support speedtest.net so i went for this and without java and flash its working..
sujith34

Re: http://www.speedtest.net/

Postby Jay » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 am

Prunes!
Jay

Return to Tech Tools & Advice