[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - New Members check-in

New Members check-in

We'll try to supply valet service, complimentary champagne and a polite, professional and positive introduction to you. (heh, then it's gloves off)

You, in turn, can tell us who's your daddy and what does he do.

Re: New Members check-in

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:33 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 am

Koda!!! Dude!!! Welcome back, dude!!!

:beer:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby pharquartt » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby DEMONMASTER » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:50 pm

no help cj, it just keeps sending me around in circles. Thank you for the welcome backs from everyone, I truly have missed you guys.

cj, do I need to comepletely re-register to use the new password you sent? everytime I tried to log on as KODA JYNX before, with password I knew was good, it would tellme member already here by that name...and around and around it goes. Damn Obama, it is a conspiracy I tell you! that last was just so you all know it is really me...lol
DEMONMASTER

Postby KODAJYNX » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Holy crap this place is messed up, or my computer is. JAYMES hooked me up, got me reactivated, I log in, change page, have to log in again..over...over...over,,again crap!!
KODAJYNX

Postby KODAJYNX » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:38 pm

just to explain where I've been, and why cj asked if I was better now. Last time I saw you guys, I had bought a bar, time was very limited, and everytime I would get on, the old administrater,can't remember his name, was trying to politically turn me against you guys. when I didn't go for it on here, he started calling me telling how you guys were using him, and screwing him over. I never believed it, just didn't have the time to get every thing straight. running a bar is harder than you might think.

Anyway, I developed Glaucoma, which the veterans administration didn't catch. long story short, almost died, it was close, don't mean to be melodramatic, but it is true. sued the VA over it, it actually went down as me suing the us gov't, no kidding. got a small settlement, should have been millions, but ended up being a couple grand, aint that crazy?

Then after all that, or while it was going on actually, i started having trouble with my left side, numbness, falling alot things like that. at first they thought it was a stroke, but after many tests including a real spinal tap [never, never, do that] it turns out I have MS. So i take a shot every day, I will never get the left side comepletely back, but at least the disease is holding steady. But I can't play guitar anymore. I try, can hold a chord for about a minute, then it all goes to hell.

So now I'm doing what I've wanted to for years, which is go back to my over150 songs and remix, remix and remix, then we will get to remastering and remastering and on and on.
On that Front there are some amazing developments I can't wait to share with you guys, but it is mostly tech stuff. point me to the right thread and I'll put it there.

Oh, and got married last december, pretty much had to, but it really hurt Renee, and we haven't talked in awhile, hope that changes soon. love you guys, finger is hurting still a hunt and pecker...lol so glad you guys still care about me. the other guy was really screwing with my head about you guys.
KODAJYNX

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby KODAJYNX » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 pm

I got reactivated, changed the password, and everything seems much smoother now. So you can kill the other one if you want cj, as long as I can wear these clothes here, no need for the "evil costume"
KODAJYNX

Postby KODAJYNX » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:04 pm

by the way, I see that the "guy who was screwing with my head about you guys" was a member here early on. Is he still around? and if he is and tells a different story, well, I have no reason to lie, and while you don't know my track record, you sure as hell know his.
KODAJYNX

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:27 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby KODAJYNX » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:50 pm

damn cj, making me remember that day at the air port, really hadmy eyes getting wet, musta been dust or something. yes, you and kristy are absolutley real people, and if we never meet again in person, I will always be glad for that day. besides, now you have me on here to start breaking it off in me. I was reading my old my space posts, and found the one I wrote about the death of GB when they closed the forums. If you'd like I could copy and paste it here, so the people from other places will know why we wear the battle scars we wear. your call though, as it is probably also beating a dead horse.
KODAJYNX

Postby meatcigars » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:46 am

meatcigars

Postby KODAJYNX » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 am

What a MAROON, looked at my last post, meant to call Kim, Krispy, then decided in the middle of typing, to keep it Kim, because at that point it was a serious matter, and it came out Kristy?!?!? I would say blame it on the MS, but I already get yelled at when I use that as an excuse. Just take it as I am sorry, and Kim, you know I love you [just don't tell cj]
KODAJYNX

Postby HUD » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:58 pm

good to see you Koda.
As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby KODAJYNX » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Thank You much, Hud. It is good to be seen.
KODAJYNX

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome (meet & greet)