[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Just post the info

Just post the info

Not sure about how things work? Have a suggestion about how to make them work better? Post here.

Just post the info

Postby stephen » Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 am

You know.. ..why don't you collective brains just post a sticky on GB, iLike, IAC, Taxi, etc. and leave it so the new f*@*s know what not to know?
I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Re: Just post the info

Postby Peevette » Sun May 10, 2009 2:23 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby stephen » Sun May 10, 2009 2:30 am

stephen

Postby Mark Kaufman » Sun May 10, 2009 3:43 am

Shhh...

No talking.
Mark Kaufman

Postby stephen » Sun May 10, 2009 4:01 am

stephen

Postby Peevette » Sun May 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Okay, I understand what you're saying now. A sticky post explaining GB, iLike, etc...........informational, basically...

Anyone want to volunteer to do that?
Peevette

Postby Krispy » Mon May 11, 2009 4:26 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby ROXI » Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 pm

In a world of Zombies, I'm alone with a match, a beer and a bong, and my heart has turned into stone. Glorify only what you want your child to emulate
ROXI

Postby Krispy » Mon May 11, 2009 5:55 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Steve Soucy » Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 pm

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Mon May 11, 2009 7:58 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby mistertroll » Tue May 12, 2009 12:15 am

Perhaps we could post a sticky locked thread directing the curious to the blog.

I assume it's still there...
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby stephen » Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 am

stephen

Postby cjdenecia » Tue May 12, 2009 1:10 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Peevette » Tue May 12, 2009 2:22 am

you know, I haven't been to the gb site for ages...........

think anyone missed me?
Peevette

Next

Return to Questions/Suggestions