[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - finally, the world turns ...

finally, the world turns ...

Nicey-nice talk is here.

finally, the world turns ...

Postby cjdenecia » Fri May 01, 2015 12:24 am

a huge congrats to daniel p hudelson on his rise to audiopolis number one with NO WORK!!!

it's moved the entire top 20 down a notch and moved mudsoul slave's BETTER DAY to number 2 after a boringly long reign. we waited for probably more than 18 months for this top end movement and it's good to see a well deserved song take it's fifteen clicks of fame now.

it'll be heartening to finally see around 50 or 60 songs in round two to get a bigger picture of what was flying well on ap.org, I only wish it could have taken 10 times less time to make it work - but the system does work and big props to gregg for having made it happen a number of years ago. he built it, they just didn't come ....

but that doesn't diminish hud's rise. excellent man, it's cool.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Re: finally, the world turns ...

Postby HUD » Fri May 01, 2015 12:22 pm

[accepting award - hey what's our award look like?]

I just want to thank my Mom for the piano lessons, my cousin for the guitar lessons and bad influence, all the great singers after whom I've meticulously patterned myself, Nate for the bootlegged software that I'm still using 11 years later, and last but not least, my fellow mobsters and henchmen who made this starburst of fame possible.
As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby zxyz » Fri May 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Congrats Hud, and yes, don't forget all of us little people .
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby cjdenecia » Sat May 02, 2015 12:07 am

took the time to listen again .... the only thing I can add to my original review is that it's got familiarity with a unique vibe. good stuff. liking it at number 1.

stupit song pic tho.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Sun May 03, 2015 8:44 am

...and then there were none...
Ailwyn Rees

Postby Ailwyn Rees » Sun May 03, 2015 8:57 am

...and then there were none...
Ailwyn Rees