[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - What are you listening to today?

What are you listening to today?

Nicey-nice talk is here.

What are you listening to today?

Postby PopTodd » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 pm

ImageImageImage

PopTodd

Re: What are you listening to today?

Postby jaymz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 pm

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks...
Take that! Hatless!
jaymz

Postby meatcigars » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:12 pm

My baby said if the devil comes, we'll shoot him with a gun.
meatcigars

Postby Jay » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Maggie's Dream.
Prunes!
Jay

Postby Peevette » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Blue October.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby mistertroll » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Buddy Miles Express--"Road to Sturgis".
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch and nobody gets hurt.

mistertroll

Postby KODAJYNX » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 pm

My wife bitchin' oh that's not really music is it? damn
KODAJYNX

Postby PopTodd » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:41 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

PopTodd

Postby charvie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Sixx A.M.
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby HUD » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Last couple days I was rediscovering the Best of Jimi Hendrix that my son left in his truck that I had to drive. Sloppy and genius all rolled into one.
As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby Liquidirt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 pm

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer."
Liquidirt

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 am

I been listening to this kid I met last weekend. dan gallo. http://www.facebook.com/dangallomusic
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby PopTodd » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

PopTodd

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 am

unashamedly, savage garden, zep and johnny cash. and the top of the charts of two independent music sites where unfortunately, I found nothing worth listening to for more than a few seconds at best. what has happened to the real indie sites? where as a few years back, they seemed to have some really great bands and songs going on- now, it's nothing more than gutter scum in sound?

of the 8 or 10 songs I heard, I couldn't recommend 2. mostly cus the performances were amateurish but also cus the songs were actually unpleasant.

I'd rather hear goo-ga or simon cowell's latest push before most of them .... sad - sad, sad.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby charvie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Next

Return to General Discussion