[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Happy Holidays from Audio Village!

Happy Holidays from Audio Village!

Podcast Shows

Happy Holidays from Audio Village!

Postby stephen » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Audio Village has posted the and what a great show it is!

The features independent artists Rare Blend, Jeff Endemann, Bobbi Holt, Kurt Tischer, Dick Tucker Band, Cosmic Stepping Stone, Ed Null, Silvercord, Matt Hoggard, RG mix Project, Smash Eerie, Eroc & Walkin' Cane, Jolly Llama, North Coast Noel, & Selloutica!

To listen, simply visit and click the LISTEN TO AVRadio link at the top of the page!

Enjoy!

I most likely won't be checking back in until after the New Year, so with that being said, I hope everybody here has a safe and Happy Holiday!

Stephen
I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Re: Happy Holidays from Audio Village!

Postby ROXI » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 pm

In a world of Zombies, I'm alone with a match, a beer and a bong, and my heart has turned into stone. Glorify only what you want your child to emulate
ROXI

Postby pharquartt » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:08 am

wow!

roxi's famous again! :rock:

Merry Christmas, stephen. see ya in the New Year. :beer:
now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 am

yeah, and teeny kurt's made a recovery just like in the movies - god bless us every one ...

glad ya got it off the ground gothboy. ya know I'm tracking .... merry happy cya snappy.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby stephen » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 am

Thanks Rich, Rick. Much appreciated.
I close my eyes and I feel the fear.
stephen

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:43 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby pharquartt » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:56 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby Peevette » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:06 am

bah freaking hum bug!!!!!
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby ROXI » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:54 am

Attachments
made_at_www_txt2pic_com.jpg
made_at_www_txt2pic_com.jpg (56.34 KiB) Viewed 4202 times
In a world of Zombies, I'm alone with a match, a beer and a bong, and my heart has turned into stone. Glorify only what you want your child to emulate
ROXI

Return to Attack of the Pod People!