[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Free Song For You

Free Song For You

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

Re: Free Song For You

Postby Steve Soucy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 pm

This is quite an idea.

Do you want more music bed tracks from anyone else?

I might have a few hundred more kicking around...

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby Mark Kaufman » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Mark Kaufman

Postby Steve Soucy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby zxyz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:56 pm

zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby Krispy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 am

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Mark Kaufman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks Kim!

I'm not really overthinking the AR response...most of the folks here have pretty good access to musical soundscapes, either in our own homes or with each others' help. That's a good thing.

It's occurs to me that if I had an entrepreneurial bone in my body, this idea could actually make money on the internet. A website that offers and welcomes free musical tracks--no royalties, no hassles, nothing meant to be sold--could probably grow to become quite popular, and might make someone a tidy profit from advertisements.

I'm too lazy for such a thing. But still...is there anything like that out there?
Mark Kaufman

Postby Peevette » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby zxyz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 am

Is karaokie free? Just doing the mid-track 180 degree cancellation routine, and playing it at your local bar makes you impervious to the unrelenting eyes and ears of cbs music and epic records etc..?
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby slywitt » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Very cool idea Mark! If you and Steve worked on it, it's got to be worthwhile. I'll give it a listen tonight, although I haven't had the energy to do any 'fun' stuff for the better part of a year. Again, I'm predicting that I'm on the mend... although every time I do, I get some kind of setback. Kim nailed it with the line " busy keeping themselves alive". Hey Kim...can I use that?

peace

sly
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina
slywitt

Postby Mark Kaufman » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Mark Kaufman

Postby Krispy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy