[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Writing Epimetheus' Diary

Writing Epimetheus' Diary

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

Re: Build-A-Song #2

Postby Krispy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Here's what Charvie and I have been doing for the past few days. It's a draft vocal and probably has mix issues, but if anyone has any good instrumental ideas it's back in the collab. I made a few slight adaptations to the Roxibeats so don't use that drum track.

WED_mix2.mp3
(6.77 MiB) Downloaded 363 times

If you listen very carefully right at the end you can hear how Charvie really feels about working with me. :D
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Mark Kaufman » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Then, as official unofficial straw-boss, I hereby declare we will continue the build-a-song with Steve's track, and I'll fill in on the bass that you were slotted for. Hip hip hooray!
Mark Kaufman

Postby Peevette » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Krispy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:39 am

Krispy

Postby Krispy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Additional bits required for strange song by Roxi, Charvie and Krispy.

Here's the lyrics for the hearing impaired.

How deep the seed
How tall the tree
You’ve let it grow
And now you know your fee

It’s so clear
It’s all right
You can stay up all night
Writing Epimetheus’ diary
Keep subscribing

If I were you
I’d hate the view
Found the solution but you never got the clue

It’s so clear
It’s all right
You can use up the light
Keep subscribing

It’s so safe to comply
When you neatly justify…
Keep subscribing
Krispy

Re: Writing Epimetheus' Diary

Postby Peevette » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Should I wait until Steve has done his part on this before requesting a version sans back up vocals???
Peevette

Postby Peevette » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:21 pm

FYI

I will be moving a couple of the posts that I thought important to the new one that Krispy created.
Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:02 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby HossVonLiederhosen » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:06 am

Hey Monsieur Kaufman, please jump in on bass if you'd like, or Hud, or anyone. The drums, acoustic guitar and Kimberly sound great. Bass would be the next part in, and there's much anticipation to get this song zooming forward. I've got three collaboration projects going on, so i don't want to delay Epimetheus'es'es'es'es symphony any more than it already has been. Best wishes on this thang, Peace out....
HossVonLiederhosen

Postby Mark Kaufman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm

I'd be glad to put a bass line on it. Should be able to do it tonight. HUD, if you're already doing it, or mean to, just let me know within about 12 hours or so.

Cheers!
Mark Kaufman

Postby charvie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Maybe it would be best if both of you try to lay down a bass track, at least that way we can have some forward momentum. We can decide on which track fits best after they have been submitted, but it would be cool to have something submitted before we develop a never ending collab thread again. If you play an instrument and would like to join in, send your part or post your part, no need to worry about stepping on anothers toes, i'll do that.
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby HUD » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm thinking I can do the bass, but don't wanna if we're gonna compete for the spot. I would be open for suggestions for change if something's...deemed "too busy" for instance.
As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby Krispy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Krispy

Postby HUD » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 pm

As I returned across the lands I'd known
I recognized the fields where I'd once played
I had to stop in my tracks for fear
Of walking on the mines I'd laid
HUD

Postby Mark Kaufman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 pm

See, this is the worst part about bulletin board communication...lots of people thinking about stuff but not saying so until things get awkward.

I neither want nor don't want to do bass...simply offered to play it in order to move things along. Now HUD, if you WANT to do the bass, please say so...because I honestly don't have my hopes pinned on it. I agree with you that having everyone submit things willynilly is more of a problem than a solution.

So, do you want to do the bass? It's cool with me either way.

PS - I think UR cute. :love:
Mark Kaufman

Next

Return to iCollab