[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - need some Keys

need some Keys

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

Re: need some Keys

Postby charvie » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 am

Hey peeve, i'll get ya the BPM's as soon as I get my other computer up, probably Tomorrow. As far as a version without BV's that;s gonna be hard to get, he lives in Quatar and I don't have the individual vocal tracks for this yet. Here are the words.

Who Am I

V: Have you ever felt deep down inside
Felt the need to question why
Who am I
Br: As the memories come flashing by
Are there clues locked up inside my mind
V: I’m trying so hard to peel back my life
Trying so hard to look deep inside
Who am I
Where I came from is so far away
It feels like light years from right here today
Who am I
Br: Once you learn to live and let it go
You learn to breathe a new life in your soul
It cuts like a knife, straight to the bone
I will decide who am I
- Guitar Solo -
Br: Just one life is given out to live
Take it all, there’s nothing more to give
You will decide, it’s your right
I will decide who am I
Will you run away into the night
Run away from all the lies that haunt you
Will you hide behind your secret life
Let me show you, let me show you
Who….am….I
- Guitar Solo -
V: Have you ever felt it deep inside
Felt the need to find out, question why
Who am I
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby charvie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:40 am

Here's where it's going, Peeve, right now we're really looking for back ups for the Who Am I's.
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby Peevette » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:45 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby charvie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Will not have BPM's til later this weekend, this tune is on another computer that's not setup yet.
charvie

Postby cjdenecia » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:47 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 am

..beats me.. hehehe ..
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby charvie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 am

charvie

Postby Peevette » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:46 am

Peevette

Postby pharquartt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby Peevette » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 am

Peevette

Postby pharquartt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby charvie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Where do you live phar?

Peeve, the question was out of curiosity more than anything, and I actually sent cj a pm asking the importance of BPM's for a vovalist, simply because I didn't know the importance, he just asked you a question I had asked him. I think Ji's computer does beat tracking, your's does as well, I wonder if mine does? I'm gonna find out.
charvie

Postby shankarji » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:02 pm

A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby charvie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 pm

charvie

Postby Peevette » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Peevette

PreviousNext

Return to iCollab