[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Need more help

Need more help

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

Need more help

Postby charvie » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Came up with this a little while ago, could use everything, especially some keys.
Attachments
The Book.mp3
(3.88 MiB) Downloaded 542 times
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Re: Need more help

Postby Steve Soucy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 am

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby charvie » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:39 am

Ya know Steve, at this point i'm open to anything, I wrote it today just fooling around with my acoustic, and an hour later I had this. Feel free to add what you think it may need man, if it doesn't fit, I'll be the first to speak up.
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby Steve Soucy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:24 am

When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby charvie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:05 am

charvie

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 am

I didn't wanna be a "ballhog" so I didn't even listen to this till just now .... but nobody else has jumped in and laid claim so -

while I'm waiting on diki to gimme my sorrys with SS, I think I'm gonna jump on it vocally and lyrically. I've always wanted to see how I could blend what is naturally sorta country pop with my non country tude. and I'd be happy to work the mix too charv.

curious what you have going on saucy .... can't promise we'll have personal magic - in fact, I am pretty sure we won't - but to me, that means nothing if your keys speak to me. but I'll drop out before I start if it's a problem.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Steve Soucy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 am

~ Corrie Ten Boom
Steve Soucy

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:55 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby charvie » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 am

Easy Girls, the keys are in and they sound great Sauce! cj, if ya wanna have a go at it, I sent you the file with Steve's keys. Lets get it on! in a non romantic way of course.
charvie

Postby pharquartt » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 am

now is the infinite opposite
pharquartt
Site Admin

Postby Peevette » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 am

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby charvie » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

charvie

Postby cjdenecia » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:07 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby charvie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 am

LOL, it's girth that matters, not that that matters of course

Nice job steve, he sent some more tracks and it kills! Made me re record some gits, it's so good. Thanks Saucey
charvie

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 am

ewwww ... saucy and cj on the same song again! and IMO, some decent "magic". with no virtual black eyes to anyone's credit.

we'll let the listener judge if it could be better if somehow we actually exchanged tongues. some time off on completion but I know I have found the building of the song quite sweet.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Next

Return to iCollab