[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Need a mix

Need a mix

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

Re: Need a mix

Postby Peevette » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby cjdenecia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 am

coming along nicely .... stay tuned.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby windowman » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Hey guys, I like what I'm hearing so far but there seems to be a huge overall volume drop starting at 1:33. (I'm sure you know that.) Mix sounds good though. Love those acoustic splashes starting at 2:09- DON'T LOSE THOSE!!!. Guitar solo needs something to make it sound bigger...Not sure what right now.

The biggest thing lacking to my ears right now is edge, but I know it's in the early stages, so I'll check back later. Plus, that Edge guy is probably pretty expensive & would require a lot of editing.

It'll be interesting to hear what you have planned for the vocals cj.

Wade
It's not that I don't like you dear, but I prefer women that wear their asses in the back.
windowman

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 pm

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:13 am

Nice tune Charv.. sweet..
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby zxyz » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 am

..kinda late on a sunday nite, but here's my contribution:
Attachments
Charvs song.mp3
(8.58 MiB) Downloaded 164 times
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby charvie » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks z, what the hell you using to record?
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby zxyz » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 am

ehh, i was snockered again, Charv.. soory 'bout that. You asked for a mix, not another guit track... eh .. heh .. please disregard.
I was using my same ole stuff to record.. (why?) ..
zxyz

Postby charvie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby zxyz » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 am

Yup.
zxyz

Postby cjdenecia » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:52 am

it ain't done yet but here's a teaser of where charv's "need a mix" project has gone.

with some help from suede on drums and kim on backing vocals.
Attachments
someway_teaser.mp3
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 182 times

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby shankarji » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Sounds good...I've taken the day off tomorrow with the intention of recording some guitar on this one. Don't s'pose you can fire an entire mix to my gmail, or should I just use your original FIRSTLOOK mix? I'd prefer to record knowing where your verse vocals fit...I'm assuming the arrangement is as per that mix?
A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 am

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby charvie » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:20 am

I have something Trowerish in mind for you ji, I just need to get a few solid hours to finish a couple things i'm working on.
charvie

PreviousNext

Return to iCollab