[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Tune in my head..

Tune in my head..

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

Tune in my head..

Postby zxyz » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm

New collab idea..?
I had a tune in my head last night that I strummed and sang "nah-nahs" along with it. Anybody like?
I may have accidentally "lifted" it from a tv commercial or movie that I saw (I never know) I hope not. Cheers,
-z

ps- an electric version with kikkin' hard rock drums/vox/bass would be cool. :D
ps2- this is only a couple measures of the verse /chorus , just to throw the melody out there; definitely needs to be expanded upon..
(pardon the 5KHz noise- it's a chronic problem that I'm working on)
revised version 2/2 4:00 est-us:
Attachments
blank canv2.mp3
(2.17 MiB) Downloaded 217 times
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Re: Tune in my head..

Postby shankarji » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 pm

A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes.Peter Griffin
shankarji

Postby zxyz » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Attachments
EmptyKanvas.mp3
(2.37 MiB) Downloaded 222 times
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby zxyz » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 am

..and now.. with vox added, woo -hee--.. now that I've had a few toddies.. wheeeee...
Attachments
zxyz feb 2010 w vox lol .mp3
(2.5 MiB) Downloaded 213 times
zxyz

Postby Peevette » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am

Zed, I haven't listened to what you've put on the plate as an offering yet; I'm wicked busy with working over time and school. I'll get a listen soon, no worries........don't be discouraged......
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Krispy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 pm

I checked out the first one last night Zee, and it didn't sound terrible. Did seem kinda familiar though, not that that bothered me with the Bryan Adams thing. :D
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby charvie » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Allright Z, get a drum track laid down so we have something to go on. :rock:
Light a man a fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life
charvie

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 am

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 am

zxyz

Postby cjdenecia » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 am

no I can't ask SP z. he's already plenty too busy with a number of other things ... he does follow quite a few threads here and if he can help and wants to -- he'll chime in.

but ok, if you can't separate tracks, if all you have to work with is what's there and don't get other offers for a beat, I can still help the track a bit - if you send it dry. and complete to the end - including how you'd want it outro'd.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:00 am

Thanks for the offer and/for the help Cj, but i thought that this was a spring-board for a song idea for everybody to put their creative juices into and just throw caution to the wind kinda thing and see what comes from it.. I really don't have anymore at the moment. If somebody could come up with a bridge..? And maybe a vocals idea?

zxyz

Postby Peevette » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:03 am

Took a listen Zed, and sounds to me like you got something good goin' there to work with......

Do you have any lyrics? Are you looking for someone to help come up with lyrics?

I like the basic vocal melody idea that you 'du du duh'd' in the 'drunken vocal bit'. I actually think its workable.......

Are you going to throw more into the git bits........to give more to work with? A bridge? Instrumental section? What do you want to thrown on the plate to ya??
Peevette

Postby Peevette » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 am

If you want, I could throw a 'duh duh' vocal melody to what you've posted thus far to give you an idea of what I'm hearing........
Peevette

Postby zxyz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 am

Sounds great Peeve! Please do! And Please allow me to re-post my post that I just posted heh.. (to answer your questions) .. we were posting at the exact same time I guess..

"i thought that this was a spring-board for a song idea for everybody to put their creative juices into and just throw caution to the wind kinda thing and see what comes from it.. I really don't have anymore at the moment. If somebody could come up with a bridge..? And maybe a vocals idea?

Thanx

ps- I may be offline for a few days (or not) with this huge ice-storm approaching virginia here.. please don't take that as a sign of dissinterest.. I am extremely appreciative of all of you taking an interest in this song/idea.
zxyz

Postby Peevette » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:06 am

Will play around with the 'blank canvas' for a little bit and post here......will be a few days, be patient.......school, work, get wasted with my best friend on the weekend...work........I'll find some time to play in between, I promise.
Peevette

Next

Return to iCollab