[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - something new ..

something new ..

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

something new ..

Postby zxyz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:38 am

oh boy something new from me to you ..

needs work .. from U .. luv u all .... thx ....
Sonofabtchofthemutrfckingsongovthe century ahhhha aha hah ahha ahahh.mp3
(4.99 MiB) Downloaded 500 times

Oh..ps.. needs lyrics and vox .. thx .. I think i can mix it ..

-z
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Re: something new ..

Postby zxyz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Aw shoot I can't delete this.. was having "funz" last nite :beer: .. nothing to see here .. please move along ... Phar, could you please delete this thread ? :bow: :oops: :bang:
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Well thanks cj, I'll withdraw my request, even though it wouldn't have happened anyway .. (?) Just would like to change the name of the song tho, kinda silly lol .. cheers ..
ps- sorry to hear that Rick has dropped off the grid here. What happened, did he get bored or tired of being the chief-in-charge guy ?
zxyz

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 am

Oh good. He's a staple of this community. I'd miss him.

ps- sht, we couldn't have you wasting seconds (or- gasp )- a minute of your life on such erroneous stuff cj .. ;]
zxyz

Postby zxyz » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 am

Thanks for saying that my guitar sounds like Boston's Tom Scholz, cj.. that's a real complement and I appreciate it. He was one of my main influences back in the day .. a real guitar player and a pioneer who cut new ground for guitar sound .. I think he amazed a lot of people with that revolutionary clean/ distorted sound of his . A true player .

PS/edit -- I think I know what the production issues with this song are that you mentioned cj.. the splices are crappy, they pop , are unbalanced, and the song is not completed. I could have filed this under "works in progress" but I've learned thru the years that "no man is an island" and it takes many minds to make something work well. So I'm asking for a collab. Thanks to anybody who answers.

Edit #2 --the song really needs ideas, vocals, bass, a shredding guit solo from a guitarist better than me, and a good drum track (my crappy drum program doesn't really cut-it) and anything else that I may have forgotten ..... ...
zxyz

Postby zxyz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 am

I was just rummaging thru some ole memories and to think that the Duck is gone makes me sad and angry. How could he go so suddenly ??? Damn .. RIP Rick :beer:
zxyz

Return to iCollab