something new ..

Post your ideas for collaboration here.

something new ..

Postby zxyz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:38 am

oh boy something new from me to you ..

needs work .. from U .. luv u all .... thx ....

Oh..ps.. needs lyrics and vox .. thx .. I think i can mix it ..

-z
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Re: something new ..

Postby zxyz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Aw shoot I can't delete this.. was having "funz" last nite :beer: .. nothing to see here .. please move along ... Phar, could you please delete this thread ? :bow: :oops: :bang:
zxyz

Location: Way out there somewhere ... maybe a parallel universe or something somewhat similar ..

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

zxyz wrote:Aw shoot I can't delete this.. was having "funz" last nite :beer: .. nothing to see here .. please move along ... Phar, could you please delete this thread ? :bow: :oops: :bang:

A. rick's not here too much for now z. of the mods, admins ... who are currently regularly active (signed on) - it's just me. and peeve. but to be honest, it's not a common practice of ours to simply delete threads just cus a person wants it gone. (not saying we wouldn't make exceptions EVER but we'd hate to get into a subjective reasoning thing cus there's times when it absolutely wouldn't happen and we do wanna be consistent and of course, we're also lazy and don't wanna respond and act on every similar request - that'd be a nightmare if we ever recoup and have a more active happening with more members.)

so NO. (short answer ends here)

nothing personal ....

B. why do you wanna delete it?

C. don't you wanna have this song out there for an iCollab? it's actually sorta catchy and tho I have some issues with the production, it has some good sounds on it .... almost a BOSTON scholtz rockman sound there on one guitar. I'm not opting into the collab but were I to get a wild hair, I'd like to be able to come to this thread to opt in. others might too. it might take some time but surely you are patient enough to give it a few ticks off the calendar.

it's all right man, you should wanna leave it here in my opinion. which would work out really well with reason A.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Well thanks cj, I'll withdraw my request, even though it wouldn't have happened anyway .. (?) Just would like to change the name of the song tho, kinda silly lol .. cheers ..
ps- sorry to hear that Rick has dropped off the grid here. What happened, did he get bored or tired of being the chief-in-charge guy ?
zxyz

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 pm

zxyz wrote:Well thanks cj, I'll withdraw my request, even though it wouldn't have happened anyway .. (?) Just would like to change the name of the song tho, kinda silly lol .. cheers ..
ps- sorry to hear that Rick has dropped off the grid here. What happened, did he get bored or tired of being the chief-in-charge guy ?

jesus z, that name is too hard to read and far too hard to bother trying to say man. change it as it goes .... if it were on audiopolis, I could change it in 15 seconds but here on the forum, it's 2 plus steps (one of which is pulling up an FTP program and scrolling through the convoluted directories till I find it). it could take seconds of my life. minutes maybe. maybe tens of minutes. far too much to ask for under the circumstances ya know.

as to rick, well ..... he's not gone. at all. just handling life. which currently - according to him, can't include too much iWEBBING. it's only a guess but I think he'll be back. and if so, somewhat possibly, the voice of AR/AP's admin department once again.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby zxyz » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 am

Oh good. He's a staple of this community. I'd miss him.

ps- sht, we couldn't have you wasting seconds (or- gasp )- a minute of your life on such erroneous stuff cj .. ;] (kidding)
zxyz

Postby zxyz » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 am

Thanks for saying that my guitar sounds like Boston's Tom Scholz, cj.. that's a real complement and I appreciate it. He was one of my main influences back in the day .. a real guitar player and a pioneer who cut new ground for guitar sound .. I think he amazed a lot of people with that revolutionary clean/ distorted sound of his . A true player .

PS/edit -- I think I know what the production issues with this song are that you mentioned cj.. the splices are crappy, they pop , are unbalanced, and the song is not completed. I could have filed this under "works in progress" but I've learned thru the years that "no man is an island" and it takes many minds to make something work well. So I'm asking for a collab. Thanks to anybody who answers.

Edit #2 --the song really needs ideas, vocals, bass, a shredding guit solo from a guitarist better than me, and a good drum track (my crappy drum program doesn't really cut-it) and anything else that I may have forgotten ..... ...
zxyz

Postby zxyz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 am

I was just rummaging thru some ole memories and to think that the Duck is gone makes me sad and angry. How could he go so suddenly ??? Damn .. RIP Rick :beer:
zxyz

Return to iCollab