[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4558: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3751)
Audio Refugees • View topic - Somebody Loves You Too

Somebody Loves You Too

Plugged or Unplugged, its still a plug.

Somebody Loves You Too

Postby Steve Ison » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScenesFromP ... uI1RAxIfZc

A new song i played at my girlfriends open mic night in October last year
Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Re: Somebody Loves You Too

Postby Peevette » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Peevette

Postby Steve Ison » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeh Peeve..I wanna do it really rocky i think with drums n pumpin' bass-not folky at all

Thats the way things are on open mic nights-people like you as background music unfortunately lol
I've kinda got used to it..

Thanks for listening :)
Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 am

well steve, between the crowd noise and the horrid buffering on this vid, it's tough to get any kind of an idea here but the song does seem to show a whole lot of ison- promise. looking forward to hearing it isolated and bigger.

nice place tho and the small crowd did seem appreciative. despite the absolutely rubbish choice of hats. couldn't you rent one of dom's bucket hats for the gig man? or go with one of your "boy george" tops?

image isn't everything but there are limits.

btw - awfully good to see you come around, hit the review forum and show some indignation with chris K man. don't be a stranger and do keep in touch, we have some news coming up soon. as well, I'm sure gregg (seudepudding) would love to see you hanging 'round a bit more.

btw2 - IAC isn't evil - especially if it keeps scott busy and he doesn't haunt our door with his legend every 3rd day.
you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Steve Ison » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Cheers for listening CJ....I think i'll be sticking round for longer this time-i'd forgotten what a vibrant place this is-and came back on a whim 'cos stevo left a link on my facebook page.....Its weird performing my songs just acoustic..That one would have an instrumental break over the 2nd 'verse' if i did it properly-but i end up singing the 1st verse again-'cos you can't do an instrumental break with just one guitar (at least with my ability)
I'll try the boy george top next time lol

Scotts actually left IAC totally now and took all his music off there (after a big falling out with Dave Walton)
He now co-runs another message board

http://inmusic.yuku.com/
Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Postby cjdenecia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 pm

you can't handle the truth.

nor do you want to ...
cjdenecia

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 am

Prunes!
Jay

Postby Krispy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 am

I'm glad the Nazi Squid posted here because I forgot about this thread. :|

Good to see you're still getting out Steve, and the song sounds good, although what I particularly enjoyed was that bloke telling us about the meeting he's got the following week at about a minute in. I think you should try to recreate that when you take it to the studio.
To save time, assume I know everything
Krispy

Postby Steve Ison » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 am

Keepin' it unreal
Steve Ison

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:21 am

Prunes!
Jay

Postby Krispy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:21 am